Donald Trump hosted his first iftar dinner as US president yesterday, marking the traditional Ramadan fast-breaking meal with Muslim invitees at the White House.
Ambassador Elin Suleymanov attended the Iftar dinner hosted by President Trump at White House.
- Звезда нью-йоркского джаза прогулялась по Ясамальскому району
- В Нью-Йорке прошел второй Каспийский бизнес-форум
- Oklahoma-Azerbaijan Agricultural Forum
- Secretary of State Michael Pompeo’s letter on the 25th anniversary of the signing of the “Contract of the Century”
- US national team coach: Gymnastics hall in Baku is cozy and comfortable