The Governor of the U.S. State of Nevada Brian Sandoval has signed a certificate of recognition on the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic. The document was sent to Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles, which also covers the State of Nevada.
Stating that this certificate is presented in honor of the Republic of Azerbaijan and in recognition of the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, the Governor says: “The State of Nevada extends best wishes to all those who gather to celebrate this historic milestone.”
A member of the Republican Party Brian Sandoval was elected Governor of Nevada in 2011.
- U.S. Cities of Las Vegas, Honolulu, San Diego and Monterey proclaim May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- PRESS STATEMENT- MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE -Azerbaijan Republic Day
- New Radio Programs – World Azerbaijanis Diaspora FM will Launch Projects on the eve of May 28 Republic Day
- Во Флориде объявили 28 мая “Днем Руспублики Азербайджана”
- City of Torrance in California proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’