The Governor of the U.S. State of Nevada Brian Sandoval has signed a certificate of recognition on the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic. The document was sent to Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles, which also covers the State of Nevada.
Stating that this certificate is presented in honor of the Republic of Azerbaijan and in recognition of the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, the Governor says: “The State of Nevada extends best wishes to all those who gather to celebrate this historic milestone.”
A member of the Republican Party Brian Sandoval was elected Governor of Nevada in 2011.
- Shakhriyar Mamedyarov defeated Garry Kasparov at The Zagreb Rapid and Blitz – 2021 Croatia Grand Chess Tour
- From Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States of America – Azerbaijan Republic Day
- The Hype Simulator application, created by Azerbaijanis living in Canada
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day in Los Angeles
- Music Festival in Shusha City, Azerbaijan