The Governor of the U.S. State of Nevada Brian Sandoval has signed a certificate of recognition on the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic. The document was sent to Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles, which also covers the State of Nevada.
Stating that this certificate is presented in honor of the Republic of Azerbaijan and in recognition of the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, the Governor says: “The State of Nevada extends best wishes to all those who gather to celebrate this historic milestone.”
A member of the Republican Party Brian Sandoval was elected Governor of Nevada in 2011.
- В Лос-Анджелесе состоялась премьера фильма «Командировка в вечность», снятого при поддержке Фонда Гейдара Алиева
- Президент Ильхам Алиев принял делегацию во главе с командующим Транспортного командования США
- Los Angeles hosts the U.S. premiere screening of Azerbaijani film “Life-Long Mission”
- Monterey City of California honors the 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan’s National Flag
- U.S.-Caspian Innovation Summit to take place in Boston