The Governor of the U.S. State of Nevada Brian Sandoval has signed a certificate of recognition on the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic. The document was sent to Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles, which also covers the State of Nevada.
Stating that this certificate is presented in honor of the Republic of Azerbaijan and in recognition of the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, the Governor says: “The State of Nevada extends best wishes to all those who gather to celebrate this historic milestone.”
A member of the Republican Party Brian Sandoval was elected Governor of Nevada in 2011.
- CNN подготовил репортаж о Баку
- The City of Albuquerque of the U.S. State of New Mexico, proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- The City of Irvine in California has proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- A chess tournament dedicated to the 96th birthday anniversary of Heydar Aliyev was in California
- Азербайджан и США проведут переговоры