Responding to a request from the Academy of State Customs Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the U.S. Embassy in Baku has provided a comprehensive collection of books.
The collection includes world bestsellers about self-development and leadership, as well as English language learning.
The donation was part of the American Shelves Initiative, a U.S. Government-supported project which aims at educating audiences about the United States, American history, culture and values.
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented
- Amazon Prime has added the award-winning documentary “Endless Corridor” on the Khojaly tragedy to its library
- Shusha city to host International Culinary Festival – Karabakh Cuisine
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Congratulates Joseph Biden on Election Victory
- Центр мугама представил проект, посвященный музыкальной истории Карабаха