Responding to a request from the Academy of State Customs Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the U.S. Embassy in Baku has provided a comprehensive collection of books.
The collection includes world bestsellers about self-development and leadership, as well as English language learning.
The donation was part of the American Shelves Initiative, a U.S. Government-supported project which aims at educating audiences about the United States, American history, culture and values.
- CNN подготовил репортаж о Баку
- The City of Albuquerque of the U.S. State of New Mexico, proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- The City of Irvine in California has proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- A chess tournament dedicated to the 96th birthday anniversary of Heydar Aliyev was in California
- Азербайджан и США проведут переговоры