Responding to a request from the Academy of State Customs Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the U.S. Embassy in Baku has provided a comprehensive collection of books.
The collection includes world bestsellers about self-development and leadership, as well as English language learning.
The donation was part of the American Shelves Initiative, a U.S. Government-supported project which aims at educating audiences about the United States, American history, culture and values.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма