Responding to a request from the Academy of State Customs Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the U.S. Embassy in Baku has provided a comprehensive collection of books.
The collection includes world bestsellers about self-development and leadership, as well as English language learning.
The donation was part of the American Shelves Initiative, a U.S. Government-supported project which aims at educating audiences about the United States, American history, culture and values.
- U.S. Cities of Las Vegas, Honolulu, San Diego and Monterey proclaim May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- PRESS STATEMENT- MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE -Azerbaijan Republic Day
- New Radio Programs – World Azerbaijanis Diaspora FM will Launch Projects on the eve of May 28 Republic Day
- Во Флориде объявили 28 мая “Днем Руспублики Азербайджана”
- City of Torrance in California proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’