Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov received Ambassador of the United States of America to the Republic of Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta upon the termination of his diplomatic tenure.
The Ambassador Robert Cekuta noted that he did spare no efforts to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and the United States during his tenure.
Minister Elmar Mammadyarov thanked Ambassador Robert Cekuta for his contribution to the development of relations between the two countries and wished him every success in his future endeavours.
At the meeting the sides reviewed the prospects of cooperation between the two countries in the energy, economy, trade, counter-terrorism, humanitarian and other spheres.
Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма