Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov received Ambassador of the United States of America to the Republic of Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta upon the termination of his diplomatic tenure.
The Ambassador Robert Cekuta noted that he did spare no efforts to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and the United States during his tenure.
Minister Elmar Mammadyarov thanked Ambassador Robert Cekuta for his contribution to the development of relations between the two countries and wished him every success in his future endeavours.
At the meeting the sides reviewed the prospects of cooperation between the two countries in the energy, economy, trade, counter-terrorism, humanitarian and other spheres.
Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- World-famous Azerbaijani composer Firanghiz Ali-Zadeh to perform in Los Angeles
- Azerbaijani oncologists win award in California
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev: The Republic of Azerbaijan and the United States of America are bound together by the ties of friendship and cooperation
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia