Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov received Ambassador of the United States of America to the Republic of Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta upon the termination of his diplomatic tenure.
The Ambassador Robert Cekuta noted that he did spare no efforts to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and the United States during his tenure.
Minister Elmar Mammadyarov thanked Ambassador Robert Cekuta for his contribution to the development of relations between the two countries and wished him every success in his future endeavours.
At the meeting the sides reviewed the prospects of cooperation between the two countries in the energy, economy, trade, counter-terrorism, humanitarian and other spheres.
Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage
- Азербайджан вошел в топ-50 самых влиятельных стран мира