President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has sent a letter of condolence to US President Donald Trump.
Dear Mr President,
I was deeply saddened by the news of casualties and injuries as a result of an armed attack at a high school in Parkland, Florida.
On the occasion of this horrible event, on behalf of the people of Azerbaijan and on my own behalf, I extend my deepest condolences to you, families and loved ones of those who died and all the people of the United States, and wish those injured recovery.
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Baku, 15 February, 2018
- CNN подготовил репортаж о Баку
- The City of Albuquerque of the U.S. State of New Mexico, proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- The City of Irvine in California has proclaimed May 28, 2019 as “Azerbaijan National Day”
- A chess tournament dedicated to the 96th birthday anniversary of Heydar Aliyev was in California
- Азербайджан и США проведут переговоры