President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has sent a letter of condolence to US President Donald Trump.
Dear Mr President,
I was deeply saddened by the news of casualties and injuries as a result of an armed attack at a high school in Parkland, Florida.
On the occasion of this horrible event, on behalf of the people of Azerbaijan and on my own behalf, I extend my deepest condolences to you, families and loved ones of those who died and all the people of the United States, and wish those injured recovery.
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Baku, 15 February, 2018
- Baku’s Old City (Icheri-Sheher) Named Most Comfortable and Accessible Historical City
- US State Dept: Southern Gas Corridor to help diversify gas imports
- Utah State Senate adopts a proclamation commending Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism
- The U.S. State Department Raised its Alert Level For Travel to Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets the Governor of U.S. State of Idaho