President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has sent a letter of condolence to US President Donald Trump.
Dear Mr President,
I was deeply saddened by the news of casualties and injuries as a result of an armed attack at a high school in Parkland, Florida.
On the occasion of this horrible event, on behalf of the people of Azerbaijan and on my own behalf, I extend my deepest condolences to you, families and loved ones of those who died and all the people of the United States, and wish those injured recovery.
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Baku, 15 February, 2018
- Azerbaijani language teacher needed in Los Angeles
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA