President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has received Chairman of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier.
President Aliyev’s meeting with Schneier in New York City was recalled during their conversation.
They stressed the importance of the “2017 – a Year of Islamic Solidarity: Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue” international conference to be held in Baku in terms of bringing different peoples and nations closer to each other and expanding cooperation.
The sides noted that multiculturalism is one of the priorities of state policy in Azerbaijan, and underlined the fact that representatives of all religions and cultures, including the Jewish community live together in a friendly atmosphere in Azerbaijan.
They also hailed successful development of bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and the US.
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде
- Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats: “Karabakh conflict may grow”