President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has received Chairman of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier.
President Aliyev’s meeting with Schneier in New York City was recalled during their conversation.
They stressed the importance of the “2017 – a Year of Islamic Solidarity: Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue” international conference to be held in Baku in terms of bringing different peoples and nations closer to each other and expanding cooperation.
The sides noted that multiculturalism is one of the priorities of state policy in Azerbaijan, and underlined the fact that representatives of all religions and cultures, including the Jewish community live together in a friendly atmosphere in Azerbaijan.
They also hailed successful development of bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and the US.
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan