Famous Azerbaijani pianist in New York City – On 26th of November at 4 PM.
Internationally performing artist Nargiz Aliyarova will play creations by Beethoven, Schumann, Liszt, Chopin, Debussy, Rachmaninoff, Bartok and Karayev.
Nargiz Aliyarova is one of the most incredible, exciting, and imaginative pianists you’ve ever heard. Whether she makes her piano sound like sitar, the ancient instrument used in Hindustani classical music, or takes you to Spain’s ‘national fiesta’ with her deep and passionate sounds, she is always true to herself and her audience.
Aliyarova is originally from Azerbaijan, the country that lies on the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, between Asia and Europe. She was honored with numerous international awards, including the ones from Pietro Argento International Competition in Italy, Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of Poland, and many others.
One of her first concerts in NYC is also featuring such great artists as brilliant violinist Blagomira Lipari and Nigel Smith, beautiful baritone who enjoyed a successful performing career in the Opéra National de Paris and other opera houses in Europe before getting back to North America.
The concert is free but RSVP is required.
Performance made possible through a partnership between St Mark’s Church and Sphinx Organization
- США будут применять опыт Азербайджана в Мексиканском заливе
- Consulate General hosts charity event in California in memory of Azerbaijan’s National Leader Heydar Aliyev
- Американский космонавт, астронавт NASA: “Азербайджан восхитил меня”
- Azerbaijani carpets to be displayed in U.S.
- US welcomes the meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian foreign ministers held in Vienna