US Ambassador Robert F. Cekuta and his spouse Mrs. Cekuta visited the Salyan American Corner at the Salyan Central Library, where they met with schoolchildren interested in education in the US and attendees of the Corner’s educational and English Language programs.
The American Corner Program, which includes a flagship Baku American Center at the Azerbaijan University of Languages and regional American Corners in Ganja, Kurdemir, Khachmaz and Salyan, is an excellent resource for Azerbaijanis looking to improve their English, access information about the United States, learn more about educational or exchange opportunities, or participate in innovative high-tech projects at the Maker Space. The corners offer lectures, conversation clubs, and a variety of other activities, as well as free internet and computer access for everyone in the community.
The Ambassador and Mrs. Cekuta also met with Mr. Sevindik Hatamov Salyan District Executive Committee Chief to discuss the economic and agricultural development of the region, and visited the historical Juma mosque.
- Президент Ильхам Алиев принял делегацию компании CISCO
- Exhibition of Handmade Azerbaijani Rugs in Washington, DC
- Azeri America marks its 10th Anniversary this year
- В США обсудили ключевую роль азербайджанского мегапроекта в энергобезопасности
- Azerbaijani Karabakh community talks restoration of tolerant environment in Karabakh