Azerbaijani Musician Han Beyli will perform in New York City on November 24.
Han is an electric bass player, singer, and composer. Born and raised in Ukraine and heavily influenced by his Azerbaijani heritage and many his songs are based on traditional Azerbaijani folk music.
For more information please visit Rockwood Music Hall website.
- Звезда нью-йоркского джаза прогулялась по Ясамальскому району
- В Нью-Йорке прошел второй Каспийский бизнес-форум
- Oklahoma-Azerbaijan Agricultural Forum
- Secretary of State Michael Pompeo’s letter on the 25th anniversary of the signing of the “Contract of the Century”
- US national team coach: Gymnastics hall in Baku is cozy and comfortable