The United States – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC), based in Washington, D.C., has successfully completed the largest ever US Trade Mission to Azerbaijan, certified by U.S. Commercial Service with support of US Embassy in Baku, Azerbaijani Embassy in Washington, DC, Azerbaijani Ministry of Economy and AzPromo. The trade mission commenced on October 16, 2017 with a breakfast briefing by US Ambassador Robert Cekuta and presentation by legal firm Dentons. The mission was completed on October 18, 2017 with a formal reception at the residence of US Ambassador.
With 18 companies and nearly 30 delegates, this U.S. Trade Mission to Azerbaijan was a response to the rapid growth of opportunities in Azerbaijan. The companies represented a broad swath of commercial sectors and engaged in over 120 business-to-business and business-to-government meetings. It provided leaders in business and government the chance to focus on strengthening economic and trade relationships between the United States and Azerbaijan, primarily by opening doors to tremendous new export opportunities for US companies and attracting new investment to Azerbaijan.
The 2017 Trade Mission to Azerbaijan offered a comprehensive program, which afforded American companies high market exposure to explore and expand trade and business opportunities as well as access to key decision makers in both private and public sectors of Azerbaijan.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports