The official website of the US Department of State informing applicants, that due to technical issues, all entries made prior to October 18, 2017 are not valid and have been excluded from the system.
Due to a technical issue, the DV-2019 entry period that began on October 3 has been closed.
Entries submitted during October 3-10 are not valid and have been excluded from the system; they will not count as a duplicate entry.
The technical issue has been resolved and a new full entry period will begin at noon, U.S. Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday October 18, 2017 and will run until noon Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday November 22, 2017. Only entries submitted during this period will be accepted and considered for selection in the lottery.
You can read the State Department announcement at Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде
- Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats: “Karabakh conflict may grow”