The official website of the US Department of State informing applicants, that due to technical issues, all entries made prior to October 18, 2017 are not valid and have been excluded from the system.
Due to a technical issue, the DV-2019 entry period that began on October 3 has been closed.
Entries submitted during October 3-10 are not valid and have been excluded from the system; they will not count as a duplicate entry.
The technical issue has been resolved and a new full entry period will begin at noon, U.S. Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday October 18, 2017 and will run until noon Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday November 22, 2017. Only entries submitted during this period will be accepted and considered for selection in the lottery.
You can read the State Department announcement at Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports