The official website of the US Department of State informing applicants, that due to technical issues, all entries made prior to October 18, 2017 are not valid and have been excluded from the system.
Due to a technical issue, the DV-2019 entry period that began on October 3 has been closed.
Entries submitted during October 3-10 are not valid and have been excluded from the system; they will not count as a duplicate entry.
The technical issue has been resolved and a new full entry period will begin at noon, U.S. Eastern Daylight Time on Wednesday October 18, 2017 and will run until noon Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday November 22, 2017. Only entries submitted during this period will be accepted and considered for selection in the lottery.
You can read the State Department announcement at Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery
- Фонд возрождения Карабаха организовал поездку в Агдам делегации Азербайджано-американской торговой палаты
- Посольство США в Азербайджане поблагодарило служивших в Афганистане азербайджанских миротворцев
- ABŞ səfiri: Naxçıvan beynəlxalq turistləri qəbul etmək üçün ideal bir məkandır
- Ilham Aliyev received delegation led by Governor of the U.S. State of Oklahoma
- Azerbaijan appoints new ambassador to US