Azerbaijan`s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has made a statement on a mass shooting at a Las Vegas concert that left at least 58 people killed and hundreds injured.
“Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers deepest condolences to victims, their families and relatives, US government and the whole American nation in connection with a bloody and horrific tragedy in Las Vegas. We wish the people injured in this tragic attack soonest recovery,” said Hikmat Hajiyev.
He also said that the Azerbaijani Consulate General in Los Angeles is now working to find out if any Azerbaijani citizens are among those killed or injured in the attack.
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented