Azerbaijan`s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has made a statement on a mass shooting at a Las Vegas concert that left at least 58 people killed and hundreds injured.
“Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers deepest condolences to victims, their families and relatives, US government and the whole American nation in connection with a bloody and horrific tragedy in Las Vegas. We wish the people injured in this tragic attack soonest recovery,” said Hikmat Hajiyev.
He also said that the Azerbaijani Consulate General in Los Angeles is now working to find out if any Azerbaijani citizens are among those killed or injured in the attack.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage