Grammy winner to perform in Baku.
The Baku-based Heydar Aliyev Center will host a concert by famous American jazz singer Patti Austin.
The singer will present her album “For Ella”, dedicated to the memory of the legendary jazz singer, world-famous Ella Fitzgerald, in Baku on November 15, Trend reported.
Her Baku concert will mark the 100th anniversary of the “First Lady Of Jazz “.
Grammy winner Patti Austin crosses all musical genres. She has made 17 solo albums, and has performed her award-nominated hit songs on the GRAMMYS and the Oscars.
She was just four years old when she made her debut at the Apollo Theater.
Patti Austin became one of the most accomplished vocalists of the 1980s, working with everyone from Michael Jackson and Paul Simon to Harry Belafonte.
Commercial success came with fourth album “Every Home Should Have One (1982)” and hit single “Baby, Come To Me”.
The musician won her first Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Album for Avant Gershwin in 2008
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles