Ilham Aliyev attended opening of General Debate of 72nd Session of UN General Assembly in New York
General Debate of the 72nd Session of the General Assembly of the United Nations has opened in New York.
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, first lady Mehriban Aliyeva and Leyla Aliyeva attended the event.
General Debate was opened by Secretary-General of the United Nations António Guterres.
President of the 72nd Session of the General Assembly Miroslav Lajčák, President of Brazil Michel Temer, President of the United States of America Donald Trump addressed General Debate.
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan