Ilham Aliyev attended opening of General Debate of 72nd Session of UN General Assembly in New York
General Debate of the 72nd Session of the General Assembly of the United Nations has opened in New York.
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, first lady Mehriban Aliyeva and Leyla Aliyeva attended the event.
General Debate was opened by Secretary-General of the United Nations António Guterres.
President of the 72nd Session of the General Assembly Miroslav Lajčák, President of Brazil Michel Temer, President of the United States of America Donald Trump addressed General Debate.
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles
- U.S. City of Phoenix proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day & 100th anniversary of its diplomatic service celebrated in Los Angeles