Azerbaijan will take part in the International Day of Friendship celebration in Brooklyn, New York on August 6.
More than 100 nationalities living in Brooklyn, including the Azerbaijani community will join the festivity.
For the first time, the celebration will feature a Global Village, including tents from countries around the world. The featured nations will include Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Egypt, Mongolia, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, and Tanzania, as well as regional displays on the Caribbean and Oceania.
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks