Azerbaijan will take part in the International Day of Friendship celebration in Brooklyn, New York on August 6.
More than 100 nationalities living in Brooklyn, including the Azerbaijani community will join the festivity.
For the first time, the celebration will feature a Global Village, including tents from countries around the world. The featured nations will include Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Egypt, Mongolia, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, and Tanzania, as well as regional displays on the Caribbean and Oceania.
- World-famous Azerbaijani composer Firanghiz Ali-Zadeh to perform in Los Angeles
- Azerbaijani oncologists win award in California
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev: The Republic of Azerbaijan and the United States of America are bound together by the ties of friendship and cooperation
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia