Azerbaijan will take part in the International Day of Friendship celebration in Brooklyn, New York on August 6.
More than 100 nationalities living in Brooklyn, including the Azerbaijani community will join the festivity.
For the first time, the celebration will feature a Global Village, including tents from countries around the world. The featured nations will include Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Egypt, Mongolia, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, and Tanzania, as well as regional displays on the Caribbean and Oceania.
- Baku’s Old City (Icheri-Sheher) Named Most Comfortable and Accessible Historical City
- US State Dept: Southern Gas Corridor to help diversify gas imports
- Utah State Senate adopts a proclamation commending Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism
- The U.S. State Department Raised its Alert Level For Travel to Azerbaijan.
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets the Governor of U.S. State of Idaho