Azerbaijan will take part in the International Day of Friendship celebration in Brooklyn, New York on August 6.
More than 100 nationalities living in Brooklyn, including the Azerbaijani community will join the festivity.
For the first time, the celebration will feature a Global Village, including tents from countries around the world. The featured nations will include Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Egypt, Mongolia, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, and Tanzania, as well as regional displays on the Caribbean and Oceania.
- From Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States of America – Azerbaijan Republic Day
- The Hype Simulator application, created by Azerbaijanis living in Canada
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day in Los Angeles
- Music Festival in Shusha City, Azerbaijan
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries