Gabala, a charming part of Azerbaijan, successfully hosts the International Music Festival.
A concert of famous musicians from Azerbaijan, Israel and the USA took place in the Heydar Aliyev Congress Center on August 1, Trend reported.
Director of Azerbaijan State Philharmonic Society, Professor Murad Adigozalzadeh (piano), concertmaster of Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra, famous violinist Jeanne Gandelman, one of the artistic directors of the festival, the musical director of the orchestra “Virtuosos of Kiev”, the conductor of the Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra , a world-renowned cellist Dmitry Yablonsky, a teacher of the Music Academy “Buchman-Mehta” in Tel Aviv and Sadna Conservatory, horn player Michael Slatkin took the stage on August 1.
Young Azerbaijani pianists Sayida Taghizade, Elkhan Niftiev and violinist Rena Ragimov performed at the concert works of European composers. Their performance was greeted with stormy applause.
Gabala International Music Festival is an annual open-air festival of classical music held every summer beginning from 2009 in Gabala, Azerbaijan.
Famous musicians from different countries, world-known symphonic and philharmonic orchestras will perform at the festival, which will close on August 3.
The event is co- organized by the Heydar Aliyev Foundation and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism with the support of Gilan Holding.
- U.S. Cities of Las Vegas, Honolulu, San Diego and Monterey proclaim May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- PRESS STATEMENT- MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE -Azerbaijan Republic Day
- New Radio Programs – World Azerbaijanis Diaspora FM will Launch Projects on the eve of May 28 Republic Day
- Во Флориде объявили 28 мая “Днем Руспублики Азербайджана”
- City of Torrance in California proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’