Procter & Gamble Joins United States-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce.
Procter & Gamble is a consumer packaged goods company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble, P&G has grown into a global company that serves consumers in more than 180 countries and territories worldwide, and has operations in approximately 70 countries.
P&G’s purpose is to provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come.
P&G is a company of leading brands, focusing on 10 product categories with about 65 brands that play to P&G’s strengths of consumer understanding, branding, innovation, productivity, go-to-market capability and scale. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®.
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам
- В Калифорнии учреждена Ассоциация дружбы Монтерей-Лянкяран