Ekvita joins U.S. – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC)
Ekvita is a full-service legal, tax and management consulting company with business around the globe. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies, government projects and international donor organizations.
Ekvita’s leading position in the market has been recognized by international ranking institutions for delivering integrated professional services combining general business advisory support with very strong legal, finance and tax practice. The company’s scope of expertise includes legal advisory, tax & finance, compliance solutions, management consulting, and training & development. Excellence and innovation in processes and practice are the hallmark of Ekvita.
Their multilateral support to a more diversified economy includes expertise in Oil & Gas, Enterprise Development Programs, Legal Approximation, Legislative Drafting, Finance Expertise and Implementation of Special Economic Zones.
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented