Ekvita joins U.S. – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC)
Ekvita is a full-service legal, tax and management consulting company with business around the globe. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies, government projects and international donor organizations.
Ekvita’s leading position in the market has been recognized by international ranking institutions for delivering integrated professional services combining general business advisory support with very strong legal, finance and tax practice. The company’s scope of expertise includes legal advisory, tax & finance, compliance solutions, management consulting, and training & development. Excellence and innovation in processes and practice are the hallmark of Ekvita.
Their multilateral support to a more diversified economy includes expertise in Oil & Gas, Enterprise Development Programs, Legal Approximation, Legislative Drafting, Finance Expertise and Implementation of Special Economic Zones.
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden