Ekvita joins U.S. – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC)
Ekvita is a full-service legal, tax and management consulting company with business around the globe. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies, government projects and international donor organizations.
Ekvita’s leading position in the market has been recognized by international ranking institutions for delivering integrated professional services combining general business advisory support with very strong legal, finance and tax practice. The company’s scope of expertise includes legal advisory, tax & finance, compliance solutions, management consulting, and training & development. Excellence and innovation in processes and practice are the hallmark of Ekvita.
Their multilateral support to a more diversified economy includes expertise in Oil & Gas, Enterprise Development Programs, Legal Approximation, Legislative Drafting, Finance Expertise and Implementation of Special Economic Zones.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports