Ekvita joins U.S. – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC)
Ekvita is a full-service legal, tax and management consulting company with business around the globe. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies, government projects and international donor organizations.
Ekvita’s leading position in the market has been recognized by international ranking institutions for delivering integrated professional services combining general business advisory support with very strong legal, finance and tax practice. The company’s scope of expertise includes legal advisory, tax & finance, compliance solutions, management consulting, and training & development. Excellence and innovation in processes and practice are the hallmark of Ekvita.
Their multilateral support to a more diversified economy includes expertise in Oil & Gas, Enterprise Development Programs, Legal Approximation, Legislative Drafting, Finance Expertise and Implementation of Special Economic Zones.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage