The US Embassy in Azerbaijan has announced the celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Baku American Center located at the Azerbaijan University of Languages. The event took place in the courtyard of the university and includes brief remarks, photo exhibits of Baku American Center activities over the past decade, demonstration of Maker Space activities, good food and music performed by the famous Elchin Shirinov band. Invitees included long-term users of the Center, primarily students, teachers, and education contacts. Also during the event, the Ambassador presented awards to the winners of the 25th Anniversary Essay Contest.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage