The US Embassy in Azerbaijan has announced the celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Baku American Center located at the Azerbaijan University of Languages. The event took place in the courtyard of the university and includes brief remarks, photo exhibits of Baku American Center activities over the past decade, demonstration of Maker Space activities, good food and music performed by the famous Elchin Shirinov band. Invitees included long-term users of the Center, primarily students, teachers, and education contacts. Also during the event, the Ambassador presented awards to the winners of the 25th Anniversary Essay Contest.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам