U.S. President Donald Trump, in his congratulatory letter addressed to President Aliyev, stated that Azerbaijan is a valued partner of the United States.
“Together, we are working to enhance global security through our joint counterterrorism efforts. We stand with the people of Azerbaijan and are committed to strengthening our relationship through dialogue on security, economic cooperation, and democratic principles,” he said.
“You are building new sources of energy for Europe, and we are grateful for our long and successful history of cooperation in this area. As you move to diversify your economy, we look forward to building new business ties to the benefit of both our countries,” Trump said, further stressing that the United States also strongly supports the peaceful resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
“I congratulate you again on this important day and look forward to working with you as an active partner to ensure a greater future for our countries and the world.”
- Azerbaijan featured at the “Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show”
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде