U.S. President Donald Trump, in his congratulatory letter addressed to President Aliyev, stated that Azerbaijan is a valued partner of the United States.
“Together, we are working to enhance global security through our joint counterterrorism efforts. We stand with the people of Azerbaijan and are committed to strengthening our relationship through dialogue on security, economic cooperation, and democratic principles,” he said.
“You are building new sources of energy for Europe, and we are grateful for our long and successful history of cooperation in this area. As you move to diversify your economy, we look forward to building new business ties to the benefit of both our countries,” Trump said, further stressing that the United States also strongly supports the peaceful resolution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
“I congratulate you again on this important day and look forward to working with you as an active partner to ensure a greater future for our countries and the world.”
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden