Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev received Chairman of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier in Baku on May 4, Azertac reported.
They emphasized the contribution of the Baku-hosted 4th World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue to the strengthening of international cooperation.
The fact that representatives of different nationalities and religions live in an atmosphere of brotherhood in Azerbaijan was hailed. High tolerance existing in the country was described as an example to the world.
They also praised successful development of Azerbaijan-US bilateral relations in a variety of fields.
- U.S. hopes change of power in Armenia to lead to progress in settlement of Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs may soon meet in New York
- США готовы поддержать развитие пчеловодства в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijani grandmaster Shahriyar Mammadyarov draws with American Hikaru Nakamura in Sinquefield Cup
- Американское издание об азербайджанской модели межрелигиозной гармонии и мультикультурализма