Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev received Chairman of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier in Baku on May 4, Azertac reported.
They emphasized the contribution of the Baku-hosted 4th World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue to the strengthening of international cooperation.
The fact that representatives of different nationalities and religions live in an atmosphere of brotherhood in Azerbaijan was hailed. High tolerance existing in the country was described as an example to the world.
They also praised successful development of Azerbaijan-US bilateral relations in a variety of fields.
- Hikmet Hajiyev speaks at Atlantic Council in Washington, DC
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) intends to postpone the timing of delivery of Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft
- Azerbaijani movie wins Vitruvian Award in Los Angeles
- U.S. City of Phoenix proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- Azerbaijan’s Republic Day & 100th anniversary of its diplomatic service celebrated in Los Angeles