Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev received Chairman of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier in Baku on May 4, Azertac reported.
They emphasized the contribution of the Baku-hosted 4th World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue to the strengthening of international cooperation.
The fact that representatives of different nationalities and religions live in an atmosphere of brotherhood in Azerbaijan was hailed. High tolerance existing in the country was described as an example to the world.
They also praised successful development of Azerbaijan-US bilateral relations in a variety of fields.
- Three Members of the U.S. House of Representatives announced ‘non grata’, banned from visiting Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov made the remarks at the Extraordinary Session of Council of Ministers of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) member-states in New York
- Ilham Aliyev attended reception hosted by US President Donald Trump and his wife
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev addressed opening of 72nd Session of UN General Assembly
- Lincoln Center has made multiple mistakes on its website when advertising the Leyli and Majnun event that they are hosting in October