Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev received Chairman of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier in Baku on May 4, Azertac reported.
They emphasized the contribution of the Baku-hosted 4th World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue to the strengthening of international cooperation.
The fact that representatives of different nationalities and religions live in an atmosphere of brotherhood in Azerbaijan was hailed. High tolerance existing in the country was described as an example to the world.
They also praised successful development of Azerbaijan-US bilateral relations in a variety of fields.
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA
- США разрабатывают ряд программ для усиления экономического сотрудничества с Азербайджаном