Embassy of Azerbaijan participates in Passport DC program.
Passport DC, an annual celebration of international culture presented by Cultural Tourism DC showcases Washington DC’s embassies and cultural organizations with tours of more than 70 embassies and hundreds of events including street festivals, performances and exhibitions.
Passport DC 2017 – Around the World Embassy Tour – Azerbaijan Embassy, Washington, DC.
May 6 from 10 AM to 4 PM at the Embassy of Azerbaijan to experience a full day of live performances, Azerbaijani food, exhibitions, activities, music, dance and more.
Event is free and open to the public, and part of Passport DC’s Around the World Embassy Tour.
Hosted by Embassy of Azerbaijan, Washington, D.C.
- Music Festival in Shusha City, Azerbaijan
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January