Azerbaijan’s Energy Minister Natig Aliyev will visit the U.S. on May 1-4 to participate in the international Offshore Technology Conference (OTC 2017) in Houston.
The ministry reported that Natig Aliyev is expected to deliver a speech on Azerbaijan’s achievements in oil and gas industry, energy resources of the Caspian Sea, opportunities of the country as an energy center, as well as technologies used while developing the offshore oil fields, said the ministry.
The event, which will be attended by about 2,400 representatives from 120 countries, is an important platform, where energy experts will exchange views in order to improve scientific and technical knowledge on surveys of marine resources and environment, and is of global significance for the oil and gas industry.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports