Azerbaijan’s Energy Minister Natig Aliyev will visit the U.S. on May 1-4 to participate in the international Offshore Technology Conference (OTC 2017) in Houston.
The ministry reported that Natig Aliyev is expected to deliver a speech on Azerbaijan’s achievements in oil and gas industry, energy resources of the Caspian Sea, opportunities of the country as an energy center, as well as technologies used while developing the offshore oil fields, said the ministry.
The event, which will be attended by about 2,400 representatives from 120 countries, is an important platform, where energy experts will exchange views in order to improve scientific and technical knowledge on surveys of marine resources and environment, and is of global significance for the oil and gas industry.
- Azerbaijani Karabakh community talks restoration of tolerant environment in Karabakh
- Jewish Republican Alliance hosts Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Los Angeles
- The US attaches great importance to the work of the OSCE Minsk Group and expresses a commitment to an ultimate resolution to the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijan, US universities sign MoU on agricultural cooperation
- Number of U.S. tourists visiting Azerbaijan up