Azerbaijan’s Energy Minister Natig Aliyev will visit the U.S. on May 1-4 to participate in the international Offshore Technology Conference (OTC 2017) in Houston.
The ministry reported that Natig Aliyev is expected to deliver a speech on Azerbaijan’s achievements in oil and gas industry, energy resources of the Caspian Sea, opportunities of the country as an energy center, as well as technologies used while developing the offshore oil fields, said the ministry.
The event, which will be attended by about 2,400 representatives from 120 countries, is an important platform, where energy experts will exchange views in order to improve scientific and technical knowledge on surveys of marine resources and environment, and is of global significance for the oil and gas industry.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма