FINCA International Joins U.S. – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC)
With subsidiaries all over the world, FINCA’s geographic reach is among the widest of the leading microfinance networks. As the founder and owner of a network of 21 microfinance institutions across Africa, Eurasia, Latin America, the Middle East and South Asia, FINCA serves the ‘unbanked’ by providing access to basic financial services and enabling full participation in the economy for the poor.
FINCA has 1.6 million clients today, have impacted 39 million lives since 1985, including 4 million women and have raised over 375 million USD. With more than 30 years of experience FINCA International, is a 501©3 not-for-profit corporation based in Washington D.C.
FINCA Azerbaijan is a non-bank credit organization, providing micro-credit to clients across Azerbaijan. FINCA Azerbaijan was founded in 1998 and since then, it has grown to become the leading non-bank credit organization in Azerbaijan.
FINCA supports the country in a more diversified economy and offers individual, small group, agriculture and SME loans throughout 35 urban and rural locations in the country. Currently FINCA has a $71.2 million loan portfolio in Azerbaijan, with 77,315 clients.
- «Ноктюрн» Арифа Меликова прозвучал на фестивале в США
- Молодая талантливая азербайджанская скрипачка принимает участие в престижном международном фестивале
- Microsoft предложит в Азербайджане программу госбезопасности
- U.S. Cities of Las Vegas, Honolulu, San Diego and Monterey proclaim May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- PRESS STATEMENT- MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE -Azerbaijan Republic Day