The U.S.-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC), based in Washington D.C., aims to help strengthen business ties in both countries for the benefit of private companies, and for the public and consumers they serve.
To that end, USACC holds its next annual conference on U.S.-Azerbaijan relations, scheduled to take place at the historic Willard InterContinental Hotel, conveniently located just one block from the White House on March 1-2.
USACC invites to join the event for this one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn more about Azerbaijan and the region, meet key business leaders, fund managers and government officials from both countries and forge new partnerships for your business.
Participants will be able to hear firsthand of the myriad business, growth and investment opportunities in Azerbaijan through various panel discussions.
The panels will focus on recent economic reforms, investment environment, public-private partnerships, trade and commercial opportunities for American companies in Azerbaijan. Azerbaijani companies will learn about the products, services, technology and investment opportunities that American companies have to offer.
Visit the website regularly to stay up-to-date on the latest conference information including program updates, speakers, sponsorship, venue, registration and list of participating companies and government agencies.
Registration for the 2017 USACC Annual Conference is now open.
- Arizona State Capitol event highlights Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism and interfaith tolerance
- The Senate of the U.S. State of Arizona adopts a proclamation expressing firm support for Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- Внук выдающихся композиторов Закира Багирова и Гара Гараева – саксофонист Зульфугар Багиров выступил на Нью-Йоркской сцене
- Американский наблюдатель: Опыт независимого Азербайджана по проведению выборов – пример для многих стран
- Азербайджан стал вторым на Кубке мира по вольной борьбе