The U.S.-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC), based in Washington D.C., aims to help strengthen business ties in both countries for the benefit of private companies, and for the public and consumers they serve.
To that end, USACC holds its next annual conference on U.S.-Azerbaijan relations, scheduled to take place at the historic Willard InterContinental Hotel, conveniently located just one block from the White House on March 1-2.
USACC invites to join the event for this one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn more about Azerbaijan and the region, meet key business leaders, fund managers and government officials from both countries and forge new partnerships for your business.
Participants will be able to hear firsthand of the myriad business, growth and investment opportunities in Azerbaijan through various panel discussions.
The panels will focus on recent economic reforms, investment environment, public-private partnerships, trade and commercial opportunities for American companies in Azerbaijan. Azerbaijani companies will learn about the products, services, technology and investment opportunities that American companies have to offer.
Visit the website regularly to stay up-to-date on the latest conference information including program updates, speakers, sponsorship, venue, registration and list of participating companies and government agencies.
Registration for the 2017 USACC Annual Conference is now open.
- Azerbaijani Karabakh community talks restoration of tolerant environment in Karabakh
- Jewish Republican Alliance hosts Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Los Angeles
- The US attaches great importance to the work of the OSCE Minsk Group and expresses a commitment to an ultimate resolution to the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijan, US universities sign MoU on agricultural cooperation
- Number of U.S. tourists visiting Azerbaijan up