US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher willing to help Iranian Azerbaijanis to create autonomous regions in similar to the state of the United States.
U.S. lawmaker has told to the Organization of Iranian-American Communities (OIAC) that she is willing to help the Azeris, Baluch and Kurds, who are not part of the Persian majority, to create a situation where you have autonomous regions similar to the states of the United States, so that those people’s rights will feel secure as well.
Organization of Iranian American Communities launched a Congressional Briefing on Iran Policy on Capitol Hill. Ranking Member Eliot Engel (D-NY), Chairwoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL), Chairman Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA), Chairman Ted Poe (R-TX), Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA), Congresswoman Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) and Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ0 were among the speakers.
Organization of Iranian-American Communities (OIAC) advocates for a “democratic, secular and non-nuclear government” in Iran founded on the respect for human rights, gender equality, religious and ethnic tolerance.
Source: Organization of Iranian-American Communities (OIAC)
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage