US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher willing to help Iranian Azerbaijanis to create autonomous regions in similar to the state of the United States.
U.S. lawmaker has told to the Organization of Iranian-American Communities (OIAC) that she is willing to help the Azeris, Baluch and Kurds, who are not part of the Persian majority, to create a situation where you have autonomous regions similar to the states of the United States, so that those people’s rights will feel secure as well.
Organization of Iranian American Communities launched a Congressional Briefing on Iran Policy on Capitol Hill. Ranking Member Eliot Engel (D-NY), Chairwoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL), Chairman Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA), Chairman Ted Poe (R-TX), Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA), Congresswoman Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) and Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ0 were among the speakers.
Organization of Iranian-American Communities (OIAC) advocates for a “democratic, secular and non-nuclear government” in Iran founded on the respect for human rights, gender equality, religious and ethnic tolerance.
Source: Organization of Iranian-American Communities (OIAC)
- Президент Ильхам Алиев встретился в Давосе с главами компаний “The Boston Consulting Group”
- Зимняя акция от AZAL: Бесплатный авиабилет детям при путешествии с родителями
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) announces a new winter campaign: Free air tickets for children traveling with parents
- Бакинская высшая школа нефти укрепляет партнерские связи с Baker Hughes, General Electric Company
- Elin Suleymanov: “Independent Azerbaijan is best tribute to sacrifice of those who died during January 20 events”