Baker McKenzie Joins U.S. – Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC)
Baker McKenzie, founded as Baker & McKenzie in 1949, is a multinational law firm. As of August 2016, it is ranked as the second-largest international law firm in the world by headcount with 12,100 employees including 6,100 fee earners and 4,600 lawyers on a full-time equivalent basis in 77 offices across 47 countries. It is also ranked as the second-largest law firm in the world in terms of revenue with US$2.62 billion in annual revenue in FY2016. In December 2016 and as part of a major new re-brand, Baker & McKenzie dropped the ‘&’ from its name to become Baker McKenzie.
Baker McKenzie’s Azerbaijan lawyers advise clients on some of the most innovative, complex matters in the Caucasus region, including creation of the country’s first Euro-Commercial Paper Program for leading commercial bank Mughanbank and the International Bank of Azerbaijan’s US$500 million Eurobond offering — the largest Eurobond issuance in the history of the Azerbaijani banking system.
The quality of Baker McKenzie’s work is reflected in the number of leading multinationals and financial institutions that seek the firm’s advice and the recognition it receives within the legal industry. Consistently top-ranked by Chambers Global, Legal 500 and IFLR1000, Baker McKenzie have particular expertise in Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Compliance, Dispute Resolution, Energy, Mining & Infrastructure, and Intellectual Property.
As the first international law firm in Azerbaijan, Baker McKenzie advises major domestic companies and inbound foreign investors on all aspects of their operations. No matter the legal or business challenge, Baker McKenzie leverages its global footprint to offer clients comprehensive cross-border advice.
- Azerbaijan`s Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov meets with UN Secretary-General in New York
- Знаменитый американский ведущий, Джон Батчелор: Азербайджанцы проявляют терпимость и стремятся к процветанию”
- Элин Сулейманов: Азербайджан помогает США и их друзьям строить мосты с исламским миром
- В США обсудили возможности расширения бизнеса с Азербайджаном
- Executive Vice Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations: Jewish community has long enjoyed peaceful co-existence in Azerbaijan