TERA International Group Joins The United States-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC) as a Sustaining Member.
Founded in 1976, TERA International Group, Inc. is a research and consulting firm with focus on transportation sector. With offices around the world, TERA has been assisting numerous public agencies, bilateral and multilateral organizations, as well as private sector and international clients for over four decades.
TERA has assisted numerous clients in:
- transportation economics and planning studies
- technical, engineering and operational assessments
- evaluation of transportation policies, institutions and programs
- simulation and modeling of transportation systems
- preparation of business plans and other memoranda on infrastructure projects
- traffic forecasting and tariff analyses
- environmental and social/poverty impact analyses
- procurement assistance and construction supervision
TERA’s expertise covers all modes of transport, and the firm has provided services to a versatile client base including governments of numerous countries worldwide, investors, multilateral/bilateral financial institutions and assistance organizations such as the World Bank, ADB, EBRD, USAID, USTDA and the MCC, as well as private companies.
Headquartered in Sterling, Virginia, the company maintains an extensive worldwide network including offices in Beijing, China; Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan; Istanbul, Turkey; Baku, Azerbaijan; and representative in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- World-famous Azerbaijani composer Firanghiz Ali-Zadeh to perform in Los Angeles
- Azerbaijani oncologists win award in California
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev: The Republic of Azerbaijan and the United States of America are bound together by the ties of friendship and cooperation
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia