e-Visa to Azerbaijan Just in 3 steps – For US and Canadian Citizens Within 3 Days.
ASAN Visa, the portal of getting simplified visas to Azerbaijan (www.evisa.gov.az), has started operation.
The portal, presented on December 16, enables to receive e-visa in three steps within three days.
Persons who want to visit Azerbaijan will be able to get a visa in just three steps which are completely online:
1. Get started by going into the website www.evisa.gov.az for apply.
2. Submit necessary information to the system of ASAN Visa and pay the state fee online.
3. E-visa will be sent to the email of the applicant within three working days.
The visa fee is $20. Electronic visa applications are for one person, for a family (not less than two and not more than ten persons) and for a group of 10-300 people.
Citizens of 81 countries will be able to take advantage of ASAN Visa system, which will make life of many foreigners easier.
The list includes the U.S., Albania, Germany, Andorra, Belgium, the UAE, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Brazil, Brunei, South Africa, Czech Republic, Chili, China, Denmark, Estonia, Aljazeer, Finland, France, India, Croatia, Indonesia, Jordan, Iran, Ireland, Island, Spain, Israel, Sweden, Switzerland, Italy, Canada, Cyprus, Korea, Costa-Rica, Cuba, Kuwait, Qatar, Guatemala, Latvia, Lithuania, Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Hungary, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Monaco, Montenegro, Mongolia, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Vatican, Vietnam, Japan, New Zealand and Greece.
- Американский посол: Азербайджан – наш надежный партнер
- Зампомощника госсекретаря США: Азербайджан впечатлил нас своими усилиями
- Канадская компания увеличит инвестиции в Азербайджан
- Elin Suleymanov: Karabakh conflict continues to be very strategically dangerous to whole region
- Посол Азербайджана в США сделал заявление по Карабаху