Faig’s US solo exhibition, Source Code, is open until January 5.
Faig Ahmed graduated from the Sculpture Department of Azerbaijan State Academy of Fine Art in 2004. He represented Azerbaijan at the nation’s inaugural pavilion at the Venice Biennale in 2007 and again in 2013. The artist was nominated for the Jameel Prize 3 at Victoria and Albert Museum. His works are in public collections including Los Angeles County Museum, Seattle Art Museum, and Palm Springs Museum of Art. This year Ahmed’s works have been featured in several important museum group shows including shows at the Museum of Fine Art Boston, Bellevue Art Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art, Cleveland, Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design, and Museum of Old and New Art, Tasmania.
Faig Ahmed US solo exhibition, Source Code – November 17, 2016 – January 5, 2017.
9 NORTH MOORE, NEW YORK, NY
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks