Deputy Assistant Michael Lally: US businessmen show interest in Azerbaijan.
“Representatives of nearly 35 US companies visited Azerbaijan during past three years,” said Michael Lally.
“These meetings yield results. This will contribute to development of business environment in Azerbaijan. The country has determined its objectives,” he said.
He also noted that there is a direct air transport between Azerbaijan and US, which is an important step for development of the ties: “There are great opportunities for development of links with Azerbaijan in IT and agriculture”.
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports