Deputy Assistant Michael Lally: US businessmen show interest in Azerbaijan.
“Representatives of nearly 35 US companies visited Azerbaijan during past three years,” said Michael Lally.
“These meetings yield results. This will contribute to development of business environment in Azerbaijan. The country has determined its objectives,” he said.
He also noted that there is a direct air transport between Azerbaijan and US, which is an important step for development of the ties: “There are great opportunities for development of links with Azerbaijan in IT and agriculture”.
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented
- Amazon Prime has added the award-winning documentary “Endless Corridor” on the Khojaly tragedy to its library
- Shusha city to host International Culinary Festival – Karabakh Cuisine
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Congratulates Joseph Biden on Election Victory
- Центр мугама представил проект, посвященный музыкальной истории Карабаха