Deputy Assistant Michael Lally: US businessmen show interest in Azerbaijan.
“Representatives of nearly 35 US companies visited Azerbaijan during past three years,” said Michael Lally.
“These meetings yield results. This will contribute to development of business environment in Azerbaijan. The country has determined its objectives,” he said.
He also noted that there is a direct air transport between Azerbaijan and US, which is an important step for development of the ties: “There are great opportunities for development of links with Azerbaijan in IT and agriculture”.
- Президент Ильхам Алиев встретился в Давосе с главами компаний “The Boston Consulting Group”
- Зимняя акция от AZAL: Бесплатный авиабилет детям при путешествии с родителями
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) announces a new winter campaign: Free air tickets for children traveling with parents
- Бакинская высшая школа нефти укрепляет партнерские связи с Baker Hughes, General Electric Company
- Elin Suleymanov: “Independent Azerbaijan is best tribute to sacrifice of those who died during January 20 events”