Deputy Assistant Michael Lally: US businessmen show interest in Azerbaijan.
“Representatives of nearly 35 US companies visited Azerbaijan during past three years,” said Michael Lally.
“These meetings yield results. This will contribute to development of business environment in Azerbaijan. The country has determined its objectives,” he said.
He also noted that there is a direct air transport between Azerbaijan and US, which is an important step for development of the ties: “There are great opportunities for development of links with Azerbaijan in IT and agriculture”.
- Baku Olympic Stadium named one of the world’s bests
- U.S. President Donald Trump: Azerbaijan is valued partner of U.S.
- Azerbaijan`s Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov meets with UN Secretary-General in New York
- Знаменитый американский ведущий, Джон Батчелор: Азербайджанцы проявляют терпимость и стремятся к процветанию”
- Элин Сулейманов: Азербайджан помогает США и их друзьям строить мосты с исламским миром