Deputy Assistant Michael Lally: US businessmen show interest in Azerbaijan.
“Representatives of nearly 35 US companies visited Azerbaijan during past three years,” said Michael Lally.
“These meetings yield results. This will contribute to development of business environment in Azerbaijan. The country has determined its objectives,” he said.
He also noted that there is a direct air transport between Azerbaijan and US, which is an important step for development of the ties: “There are great opportunities for development of links with Azerbaijan in IT and agriculture”.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам