The first Azerbaijan-US business forum was held in Baku. The event co-organized by US-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC) and “ADA” University, was supported by the US Embassy in Baku and Azerbaijani Embassy in Washington and financed by “PASHA Bank”.
AmCham Executive Director Natavan Mammadova stressed the importance of the forum for further development of bilateral economic relations and to open new business opportunities.
The main purpose of the event is to strengthen the business relations between the two countries, as well as to present the opportunities and prospects for American companies.
During the forum, Azerbaijan’s State Customs Committee and American Chamber of Commerce in Azerbaijan (AmCham) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU).
The document envisages the use of “green corridor” and other access systems during the transportation of goods and vehicles for AmCham member-companies.
- Посольство США в Азербайджане поблагодарило служивших в Афганистане азербайджанских миротворцев
- ABŞ səfiri: Naxçıvan beynəlxalq turistləri qəbul etmək üçün ideal bir məkandır
- Ilham Aliyev received delegation led by Governor of the U.S. State of Oklahoma
- Azerbaijan appoints new ambassador to US
- Джейхун Байрамов встретился с губернатором Оклахомы