The United States highly values its cooperation with Azerbaijan, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Carpenter has told a briefing on the results of his visit to Azerbaijan.
He said his visit saw discussions on defense cooperation between the two countries.
Carpenter hailed his country’s relations with Azerbaijan in the field of defense. The military field is one of the main spheres of cooperation between the two countries, he said.
He praised Azerbaijan’s support for ensuring peace and security in Afghanistan. Azerbaijan was one of the first countries to support the United States during the September 11 events, Carpenter said.
- Звезда нью-йоркского джаза прогулялась по Ясамальскому району
- В Нью-Йорке прошел второй Каспийский бизнес-форум
- Oklahoma-Azerbaijan Agricultural Forum
- Secretary of State Michael Pompeo’s letter on the 25th anniversary of the signing of the “Contract of the Century”
- US national team coach: Gymnastics hall in Baku is cozy and comfortable