The United States highly values its cooperation with Azerbaijan, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Carpenter has told a briefing on the results of his visit to Azerbaijan.
He said his visit saw discussions on defense cooperation between the two countries.
Carpenter hailed his country’s relations with Azerbaijan in the field of defense. The military field is one of the main spheres of cooperation between the two countries, he said.
He praised Azerbaijan’s support for ensuring peace and security in Afghanistan. Azerbaijan was one of the first countries to support the United States during the September 11 events, Carpenter said.
- США будут применять опыт Азербайджана в Мексиканском заливе
- Consulate General hosts charity event in California in memory of Azerbaijan’s National Leader Heydar Aliyev
- Американский космонавт, астронавт NASA: “Азербайджан восхитил меня”
- Azerbaijani carpets to be displayed in U.S.
- US welcomes the meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian foreign ministers held in Vienna