The United States highly values its cooperation with Azerbaijan, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Carpenter has told a briefing on the results of his visit to Azerbaijan.
He said his visit saw discussions on defense cooperation between the two countries.
Carpenter hailed his country’s relations with Azerbaijan in the field of defense. The military field is one of the main spheres of cooperation between the two countries, he said.
He praised Azerbaijan’s support for ensuring peace and security in Afghanistan. Azerbaijan was one of the first countries to support the United States during the September 11 events, Carpenter said.
- Citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan living in USA can vote in the Presidential Election
- США привержены политике сотрудничества с Азербайджаном в области развития
- U.S. committed to cooperation with Azerbaijan for sake of development
- Victims of Khojaly genocide commemorated in USA
- США разрабатывают ряд программ для усиления экономического сотрудничества с Азербайджаном