The United States highly values its cooperation with Azerbaijan, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Carpenter has told a briefing on the results of his visit to Azerbaijan.
He said his visit saw discussions on defense cooperation between the two countries.
Carpenter hailed his country’s relations with Azerbaijan in the field of defense. The military field is one of the main spheres of cooperation between the two countries, he said.
He praised Azerbaijan’s support for ensuring peace and security in Afghanistan. Azerbaijan was one of the first countries to support the United States during the September 11 events, Carpenter said.
- Novruz Celebration in Brooklyn, New York
- Арас и Эмин Агаларовы обратились в американский суд
- Новый посол: У США и Азербайджана крепкое партнерство
- President of the US-based Foundation for Ethnic Understanding Marc Schneier: Azerbaijan recognized as model country for its traditions of tolerance
- Марк Шнайер: Азербайджан – образцовая страна для всего мира