The United States-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC), based in Washington D.C., aims to help strengthen business ties in both countries for the benefit of private companies, and for the public and consumers they serve.
Scheduled for March 1-2, 2017, this conference promises to bring together high-level business leaders and government officials from both countries. Participants will be able to hear firsthand of the myriad business and growth opportunities attendant to investment in Azerbaijan, as well as learn about the experience of industry peers through various panel discussions.
The flow of goods and services between the two countries, while substantial, already remains susceptible to improvement in many different areas. Beyond energy, Azerbaijan’s telecommunications and IT, nine different climate zones and rich soil with astonishing agricultural potential and diversity, and the legendary hospitality of its population can be tapped into by numerous economic sectors. Its highly educated workforce would be an asset to any company considering in-bound investment.
By the same token, American companies have products and services that are highly valued in Azerbaijan. There is a tremendous demand for American-made machinery, as well as for food packaging and processing technologies. And American consumer technology producing companies could benefit tremendously from Azerbaijan’s tech-savvy population.
While the two countries are hemispherically distant, trade has never been stronger or easier, and the desire among the business communities in both countries to forge new business opportunities has never been greater.
- США как давний друг Азербайджана всегда готовы участвовать в установлении мира в регионе
- “Спорт – очень важная часть культуры азербайджанского народа. Азербайджан и США развили широкое партнерство в этой области”- Эрл Литценбергер
- Президентом Американской торговой палаты в Азербайджане впервые избрана женщина
- Оружейник из Канады подарил азербайджанскому музею мечи, кинжалы и щиты
- Наша задача – показать хороший результат в финале Всемирных соревнований по акробатической гимнастике в Баку – спортсменки из США