October 18 proclaimed Azerbaijan Independence Day in the U.S. State of Montana
In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the restoration of Azerbaijan’s independence, Governor Steve Bullock of the U.S. State of Montana has proclaimed October 18, 2016 as “Azerbaijan Independence Day” in Montana.
The Governor sent a special letter on this occasion to Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Los Angeles Nasimi Aghayev. The letter says: “I applaud the efforts of the Azerbaijani people to restore and maintain the freedom and independence in the region. For the last twenty-five years, the Republic of Azerbaijan has been regarded internationally as a successful model of peaceful coexistence with people from different religious and cultural backgrounds. I am honored to acknowledge October 18, 2016 as ‘’Azerbaijan Independence Day” and I encourage all Montanans to join in this celebration.”
The Governor of the U.S. State of Nevada Brian Sandoval also congratulated Azerbaijan on its Independence Day. Via a special certificate of recognition sent to Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles, Governor Sandoval conveyed his best wishes on this momentous occasion.
- «Ноктюрн» Арифа Меликова прозвучал на фестивале в США
- Молодая талантливая азербайджанская скрипачка принимает участие в престижном международном фестивале
- Microsoft предложит в Азербайджане программу госбезопасности
- U.S. Cities of Las Vegas, Honolulu, San Diego and Monterey proclaim May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- PRESS STATEMENT- MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE -Azerbaijan Republic Day