A commemorative postage stamp dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the restoration of Azerbaijan’s independence has been issued in Los Angeles.
The issuance of the postage stamp has been made possible with the support of Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles.
The United States Postal Service-approved postage stamps, which are usable and valid on the territory of the entire U.S., contain the following text: “AZERBAIJAN: 25 Years of Independence (1991-2016)”, and reflect the national flag of the Republic of Azerbaijan and a view of the skyline of Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan.
The Consulate General plans to widely distribute the postage stamp in the United States.
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам
- В Калифорнии учреждена Ассоциация дружбы Монтерей-Лянкяран