A commemorative postage stamp dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the restoration of Azerbaijan’s independence has been issued in Los Angeles.
The issuance of the postage stamp has been made possible with the support of Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles.
The United States Postal Service-approved postage stamps, which are usable and valid on the territory of the entire U.S., contain the following text: “AZERBAIJAN: 25 Years of Independence (1991-2016)”, and reflect the national flag of the Republic of Azerbaijan and a view of the skyline of Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan.
The Consulate General plans to widely distribute the postage stamp in the United States.
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks