A commemorative postage stamp dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the restoration of Azerbaijan’s independence has been issued in Los Angeles.
The issuance of the postage stamp has been made possible with the support of Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles.
The United States Postal Service-approved postage stamps, which are usable and valid on the territory of the entire U.S., contain the following text: “AZERBAIJAN: 25 Years of Independence (1991-2016)”, and reflect the national flag of the Republic of Azerbaijan and a view of the skyline of Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan.
The Consulate General plans to widely distribute the postage stamp in the United States.
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage
- Азербайджан вошел в топ-50 самых влиятельных стран мира