A commemorative postage stamp dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the restoration of Azerbaijan’s independence has been issued in Los Angeles.
The issuance of the postage stamp has been made possible with the support of Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles.
The United States Postal Service-approved postage stamps, which are usable and valid on the territory of the entire U.S., contain the following text: “AZERBAIJAN: 25 Years of Independence (1991-2016)”, and reflect the national flag of the Republic of Azerbaijan and a view of the skyline of Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan.
The Consulate General plans to widely distribute the postage stamp in the United States.
- Elin Suleymanov: “Independent Azerbaijan is best tribute to sacrifice of those who died during January 20 events”
- Элина Сулейманов: “Независимый Азербайджан – это лучшая дань памяти жертвам событий 20 января 1990 года.”
- 29th Anniversary of the “Black January” tragedy
- ASAN Service centers to render consular services in Azerbaijan
- Тело убитого в США азербайджанца будет доставлено на родину