The US Ambassador to Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta and Azerbaijan’s Defense Industry Minister Yavar Jamalov discussed the cooperation in defense industry, the US Embassy in Baku said on Twitter.
Cekuta learned about the Ministry of Defense Industry during the meeting with Minister Jamalov.
The US and Azerbaijan established diplomatic relations in 1992.
The two countries work together to promote the European energy security, expand trade and investment, and combat terrorism and transnational threats.
- World-famous Azerbaijani composer Firanghiz Ali-Zadeh to perform in Los Angeles
- Azerbaijani oncologists win award in California
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev: The Republic of Azerbaijan and the United States of America are bound together by the ties of friendship and cooperation
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan met with the Assistant to the President of the United States of America for National Security Affairs
- The Azerbaijani side expresses its gratitude to the United States as co-chair of the OSCE Minsk Group for organizing a meeting of the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia