The US Ambassador to Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta and Azerbaijan’s Defense Industry Minister Yavar Jamalov discussed the cooperation in defense industry, the US Embassy in Baku said on Twitter.
Cekuta learned about the Ministry of Defense Industry during the meeting with Minister Jamalov.
The US and Azerbaijan established diplomatic relations in 1992.
The two countries work together to promote the European energy security, expand trade and investment, and combat terrorism and transnational threats.
- Jewish Republican Alliance hosts Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Los Angeles
- The US attaches great importance to the work of the OSCE Minsk Group and expresses a commitment to an ultimate resolution to the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijan, US universities sign MoU on agricultural cooperation
- Number of U.S. tourists visiting Azerbaijan up
- США продолжат работу по урегулированию нагорно-карабахского конфликта путем переговоров