The US Ambassador to Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta and Azerbaijan’s Defense Industry Minister Yavar Jamalov discussed the cooperation in defense industry, the US Embassy in Baku said on Twitter.
Cekuta learned about the Ministry of Defense Industry during the meeting with Minister Jamalov.
The US and Azerbaijan established diplomatic relations in 1992.
The two countries work together to promote the European energy security, expand trade and investment, and combat terrorism and transnational threats.
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам
- В Калифорнии учреждена Ассоциация дружбы Монтерей-Лянкяран