The US Ambassador to Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta and Azerbaijan’s Defense Industry Minister Yavar Jamalov discussed the cooperation in defense industry, the US Embassy in Baku said on Twitter.
Cekuta learned about the Ministry of Defense Industry during the meeting with Minister Jamalov.
The US and Azerbaijan established diplomatic relations in 1992.
The two countries work together to promote the European energy security, expand trade and investment, and combat terrorism and transnational threats.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма