The US Ambassador to Azerbaijan Robert Cekuta and Azerbaijan’s Defense Industry Minister Yavar Jamalov discussed the cooperation in defense industry, the US Embassy in Baku said on Twitter.
Cekuta learned about the Ministry of Defense Industry during the meeting with Minister Jamalov.
The US and Azerbaijan established diplomatic relations in 1992.
The two countries work together to promote the European energy security, expand trade and investment, and combat terrorism and transnational threats.
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks