U.S. Trade Mission to Azerbaijan.
The mission will take place on September 15-16, 2016 and feature small and medium-size American companies specializing in:
– Sustainable energy development
– Green finance, strategic and advisory services
– Health services management and health education consulting
– Sales and marketing automation services
– User experience research, strategy and design
– Landscape architecture, planning and urban design services
– IT, software design and development
– Infrastructure projects consulting
– Instructional content design and workforce training consulting
– Defense products and services
– Civil engineering, surveying and landscape architecture
– Business advisory and import-export management
– Advanced operator training simulators
The participating companies are: Browne and Associates, Cube84, Symbiosis DC, Synergetic Information Systems, C.L. Russell Group, Zura Consulting, West Coast Connections.
The mission will feature country economic and sector-specific briefings, networking reception, exclusive meetings with relevant officials, one-on-one individual business appointments with prospective agents, distributors, partners and end-users.
- «Ноктюрн» Арифа Меликова прозвучал на фестивале в США
- Молодая талантливая азербайджанская скрипачка принимает участие в престижном международном фестивале
- Microsoft предложит в Азербайджане программу госбезопасности
- U.S. Cities of Las Vegas, Honolulu, San Diego and Monterey proclaim May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- PRESS STATEMENT- MICHAEL R. POMPEO, SECRETARY OF STATE -Azerbaijan Republic Day