Excellent fans gathered at the National Gymnastics Arena in Baku, US gymnast Camilla Feeley, participating in FIG World Cup Final in Rhythmic Gymnastics, told reporters in Baku July 23.
The gymnast says she really liked to perform in Baku.
Feeley also said she was a little nervous at first, but thinks she had performed well.
The FIG World Cup Final in Rhythmic Gymnastics will last until July 24, giving a unique opportunity to watch the performances of eminent gymnasts from 17 countries two weeks prior to the Rio Olympics.
Twenty-six gymnasts and nine teams will compete for medals in the all-around on the first two days of competitions. Apparatus finals will be held on the event’s last day.
A traditional Gala will be held on July 24 as part of the FIG World Cup Final in Rhythmic Gymnastics in Baku.
- Music Festival in Shusha City, Azerbaijan
- Mugham Festival gathers talented musicians from the USA, France, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Germany and other countries
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January