Dereck Hogan, Chargé d’Affaires of the U.S. Embassy in Baku visited a USAID-funded water access project in Gadilli, an example of the ongoing U.S. commitment to socio-economic development in Azerbaijan. He noted village residents now have greater access to water for irrigation and other daily activities, improving the quality of life for the Gadilli community. The projects were co-financed by USAID and the Government of Azerbaijan and implemented by the East-West Management Institute (EWMI) under the Socio-Economic Development Activity.
- Photography exhibition of award-winning Azerbaijani photographer Etibar Jafarov held in Los Angeles
- Президент AZAL встретился с послом США в Азербайджане
- SOCAR купит доли американских компаний в Азербайджане
- США поддержали реформы в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijan was featured at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books