Dereck Hogan, Chargé d’Affaires of the U.S. Embassy in Baku visited a USAID-funded water access project in Gadilli, an example of the ongoing U.S. commitment to socio-economic development in Azerbaijan. He noted village residents now have greater access to water for irrigation and other daily activities, improving the quality of life for the Gadilli community. The projects were co-financed by USAID and the Government of Azerbaijan and implemented by the East-West Management Institute (EWMI) under the Socio-Economic Development Activity.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма