Dereck Hogan, Chargé d’Affaires of the U.S. Embassy in Baku visited a USAID-funded water access project in Gadilli, an example of the ongoing U.S. commitment to socio-economic development in Azerbaijan. He noted village residents now have greater access to water for irrigation and other daily activities, improving the quality of life for the Gadilli community. The projects were co-financed by USAID and the Government of Azerbaijan and implemented by the East-West Management Institute (EWMI) under the Socio-Economic Development Activity.
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden