Dereck Hogan, Chargé d’Affaires of the U.S. Embassy in Baku visited a USAID-funded water access project in Gadilli, an example of the ongoing U.S. commitment to socio-economic development in Azerbaijan. He noted village residents now have greater access to water for irrigation and other daily activities, improving the quality of life for the Gadilli community. The projects were co-financed by USAID and the Government of Azerbaijan and implemented by the East-West Management Institute (EWMI) under the Socio-Economic Development Activity.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам