Dereck Hogan, Chargé d’Affaires of the U.S. Embassy in Baku visited a USAID-funded water access project in Gadilli, an example of the ongoing U.S. commitment to socio-economic development in Azerbaijan. He noted village residents now have greater access to water for irrigation and other daily activities, improving the quality of life for the Gadilli community. The projects were co-financed by USAID and the Government of Azerbaijan and implemented by the East-West Management Institute (EWMI) under the Socio-Economic Development Activity.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage