Dereck Hogan, Chargé d’Affaires of the U.S. Embassy in Baku visited a USAID-funded water access project in Gadilli, an example of the ongoing U.S. commitment to socio-economic development in Azerbaijan. He noted village residents now have greater access to water for irrigation and other daily activities, improving the quality of life for the Gadilli community. The projects were co-financed by USAID and the Government of Azerbaijan and implemented by the East-West Management Institute (EWMI) under the Socio-Economic Development Activity.
- Президент Ильхам Алиев встретился в Давосе с главами компаний “The Boston Consulting Group”
- Зимняя акция от AZAL: Бесплатный авиабилет детям при путешествии с родителями
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) announces a new winter campaign: Free air tickets for children traveling with parents
- Бакинская высшая школа нефти укрепляет партнерские связи с Baker Hughes, General Electric Company
- Elin Suleymanov: “Independent Azerbaijan is best tribute to sacrifice of those who died during January 20 events”