U.S. President Barack Obama has sent a congratulatory letter to his Azerbaijani counterpart Ilham Aliyev over the Eid al-Fitr holiday, Azertac reported.
The letter reads:
“Dear Mr. President:
On behalf of the American people, Michelle and I convey our best wishes to you and the people of your country as you celebrate Eid al-Fitr.
Ramadan is a time when Muslims around the world – including the diverse and vibrant community of Muslim Americans – come together in acts of devotion, charity, and goodwill. It is a time when mosques, cultural centers, city halls, and interfaith communities open their doors to neighbors, loved ones, and the less fortunate for iftar meals and dialogue about our shared values and mutual dignity. Albeit brief, Ramadan is an important opportunity to reflect on our common humanity and the values of service and peace.
May this coming year bring you the utmost in joy and prosperity. Eid Mubarak.”
- Известный пианист Чингиз Садыхов будет похоронен в Баку
- Баку вошел в топ-5 городов мира с самой необычной архитектурой
- МИД России прокомментировал заявление Госдепа США касательно Азербайджана
- Acting Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs at the US Department of State Sue Saarnio will visit Azerbaijan
- Heydar Aliyev International Airport Among World’s 13 Most Beautiful Airports