President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has met with the United States Secretary of State John Kerry on the sidelines of the NATO Summit in Warsaw.
They exchanged views on the issues of mutual interest.
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden