On June 30, the United States Secretary of State John Kerry phoned President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev.
They discussed recent work on the settlement of the Armenian-Azerbaijani Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. They noted that the Vienna and Saint Petersburg meetings gave a new dynamics to the negotiations.
The US Secretary of State and the Azerbaijani President discussed prospects of the talks to find a solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
Successful development of Azerbaijani-US ties was hailed during the phone conversation. They also exchanged views over future cooperation prospects.
- US, Azerbaijan help farmers make affordable animal feed in Zardab
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has sent a letter of condolence to US President Donald Trump
- The US is impressed with the progress in implementation of the Southern Gas Corridor
- США сделали прогноз по добыче нефти в Азербайджане
- Works by American artist Jacob Martin will be shown in Baku