On June 30, the United States Secretary of State John Kerry phoned President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev.
They discussed recent work on the settlement of the Armenian-Azerbaijani Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. They noted that the Vienna and Saint Petersburg meetings gave a new dynamics to the negotiations.
The US Secretary of State and the Azerbaijani President discussed prospects of the talks to find a solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
Successful development of Azerbaijani-US ties was hailed during the phone conversation. They also exchanged views over future cooperation prospects.
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks
- Госсекретарь США Энтони Блинкен позвонил Президенту Ильхаму Алиеву
- President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to US President Joe Biden