Azerbaijan’s President Ilham Aliyev has approved a PSA-contract for production sharing, restoration, development and exploration at the onshore block of Muradkhanli, Jafarli and Zardab oil fields.
The contract was signed between Azerbaijan’s state oil company SOCAR and Zenith Aran Oil Company Ltd. Canada’s Zenith Energy Ltd established its subsidiary Zenith Aran Oil Company Ltd for mining operations at three onshore oil fields of Azerbaijan.
The PSA-contract was ratified by the Azerbaijani parliament on June 14, 2016.
The share of Zenith in the joint operating company is 80 percent and 20-percent share is owned by SOCAR, according to the contract. The duration of the agreement is 25 years.
The Muradkhanli, Jafarli and Zardab fields cover an area of 642.2 square kilometers. Currently, the average daily oil production at these fields is 350 barrels of oil.
- U.S. hopes change of power in Armenia to lead to progress in settlement of Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijani, Armenian FMs may soon meet in New York
- США готовы поддержать развитие пчеловодства в Азербайджане
- Azerbaijani grandmaster Shahriyar Mammadyarov draws with American Hikaru Nakamura in Sinquefield Cup
- Американское издание об азербайджанской модели межрелигиозной гармонии и мультикультурализма