President Aliyev offers condolences to Barack Obama over Orlando shooting.
Azerbaijan’s President Ilham Aliyev expressed condolences to U.S. President Barack Obama on June 14 over the Orlando mass shooting.
“I was deeply shocked by the news of death and injuries as a result of the brutal terrorist attack committed in Orlando, Florida,” said Azerbaijan’s president in his letter of condolences.
Currently, the whole world is facing such a terrible disaster as terrorism, said President Aliyev, adding that this situation requires overall mobilization of forces and a decisive fight against terrorism.
As a country suffering from terrorism, Azerbaijan always condemns terrorism and supports the fight against it, he added.
“In these hard moments, I share your grief and on behalf of Azerbaijani people and on my own behalf, I express deep condolences to you, the families and friends of those killed and to the whole American people, and wish speedy recovery to those injured,” said President Aliyev.
- Azerbaijan featured at the “Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show”
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде