President Aliyev offers condolences to Barack Obama over Orlando shooting.
Azerbaijan’s President Ilham Aliyev expressed condolences to U.S. President Barack Obama on June 14 over the Orlando mass shooting.
“I was deeply shocked by the news of death and injuries as a result of the brutal terrorist attack committed in Orlando, Florida,” said Azerbaijan’s president in his letter of condolences.
Currently, the whole world is facing such a terrible disaster as terrorism, said President Aliyev, adding that this situation requires overall mobilization of forces and a decisive fight against terrorism.
As a country suffering from terrorism, Azerbaijan always condemns terrorism and supports the fight against it, he added.
“In these hard moments, I share your grief and on behalf of Azerbaijani people and on my own behalf, I express deep condolences to you, the families and friends of those killed and to the whole American people, and wish speedy recovery to those injured,” said President Aliyev.
- Мэр американского города Кливленд объявил 28 мая Днем Азербайджана
- В Конгрессе США сделано очередное заявление в связи со 100-летним юбилеем Азербайджанской Демократической Республики
- В Сан-Диего 28 мая объявлено “Днем 100-летия Азербайджанской Демократической Республики”
- Cleveland mayor designates May 28 as Centennial Celebration of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- President of the United States of America Donald Trump congratulated President of Azerbaijan and Azerbaijani people with 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic