Azerbaijani freestyle wrestlers will vie for medals at the World Cup to be held in Los Angeles on June 11-12.
Along with Azerbaijan, the tournament will bring together wrestlers from the U.S., Russia, Iran, Turkey, Georgia, Mongolia and India.
The national squad includes Mahmud Mahammadov (57kg), Jahid Hasanzade (61kg), Ahmadnabi Gvarzatilov (61kg), Mahammad Muslumov (65kg), Hajimurad Omerov (70kg), Ashraf Aliyev (74kg), Alexandr Gostiyev (86kg), Mahammadhajı Khatiyev (86 kg), Aslanbek Alborov (97kg) and Said Hamidov (125kg).
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks