Azerbaijani freestyle wrestlers will vie for medals at the World Cup to be held in Los Angeles on June 11-12.
Along with Azerbaijan, the tournament will bring together wrestlers from the U.S., Russia, Iran, Turkey, Georgia, Mongolia and India.
The national squad includes Mahmud Mahammadov (57kg), Jahid Hasanzade (61kg), Ahmadnabi Gvarzatilov (61kg), Mahammad Muslumov (65kg), Hajimurad Omerov (70kg), Ashraf Aliyev (74kg), Alexandr Gostiyev (86kg), Mahammadhajı Khatiyev (86 kg), Aslanbek Alborov (97kg) and Said Hamidov (125kg).
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage