Azerbaijani freestyle wrestlers will vie for medals at the World Cup to be held in Los Angeles on June 11-12.
Along with Azerbaijan, the tournament will bring together wrestlers from the U.S., Russia, Iran, Turkey, Georgia, Mongolia and India.
The national squad includes Mahmud Mahammadov (57kg), Jahid Hasanzade (61kg), Ahmadnabi Gvarzatilov (61kg), Mahammad Muslumov (65kg), Hajimurad Omerov (70kg), Ashraf Aliyev (74kg), Alexandr Gostiyev (86kg), Mahammadhajı Khatiyev (86 kg), Aslanbek Alborov (97kg) and Said Hamidov (125kg).
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам