Azerbaijani freestyle wrestlers will vie for medals at the World Cup to be held in Los Angeles on June 11-12.
Along with Azerbaijan, the tournament will bring together wrestlers from the U.S., Russia, Iran, Turkey, Georgia, Mongolia and India.
The national squad includes Mahmud Mahammadov (57kg), Jahid Hasanzade (61kg), Ahmadnabi Gvarzatilov (61kg), Mahammad Muslumov (65kg), Hajimurad Omerov (70kg), Ashraf Aliyev (74kg), Alexandr Gostiyev (86kg), Mahammadhajı Khatiyev (86 kg), Aslanbek Alborov (97kg) and Said Hamidov (125kg).
- Jewish Republican Alliance hosts Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Los Angeles
- The US attaches great importance to the work of the OSCE Minsk Group and expresses a commitment to an ultimate resolution to the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijan, US universities sign MoU on agricultural cooperation
- Number of U.S. tourists visiting Azerbaijan up
- США продолжат работу по урегулированию нагорно-карабахского конфликта путем переговоров