The U.S. remains committed to supporting new routes, including the Southern Gas Corridor, Trans Adriatic Pipeline and IGB, that promote diversification for Europe’s energy security, Amos Hochstein, the US Department of State special envoy and coordinator for international energy affairs read out the message of the US Secretary of State John Kerry during the TAP groundbreaking ceremony in Thessaloniki, Greece on May 17.
- Forbes рассказало о туристическом потенциале Азербайджана
- Steven Seagal will become a special guest of the International Music Festival Zhara 2018 in Baku
- Государственный департамент США поддерживает проект “Южный газовый коридор”
- Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has signed a three-year agreement with Microsoft for the purchase of software licenses
- Azerbaijan strengthens its influence on world stage