The U.S. remains committed to supporting new routes, including the Southern Gas Corridor, Trans Adriatic Pipeline and IGB, that promote diversification for Europe’s energy security, Amos Hochstein, the US Department of State special envoy and coordinator for international energy affairs read out the message of the US Secretary of State John Kerry during the TAP groundbreaking ceremony in Thessaloniki, Greece on May 17.
- City of San Jose in California proclaims October 18 as ‘Azerbaijan Independence Day’
- Azerbaijan’s multiculturalism discussed at International Law and Religion Symposium in the U.S
- Azerbaijan’s Consul General meets U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom
- A personal exhibition by Faig Ahmed to open in Washington
- В Азербайджане изменены правила выдачи визы иностранцам