The U.S. remains committed to supporting new routes, including the Southern Gas Corridor, Trans Adriatic Pipeline and IGB, that promote diversification for Europe’s energy security, Amos Hochstein, the US Department of State special envoy and coordinator for international energy affairs read out the message of the US Secretary of State John Kerry during the TAP groundbreaking ceremony in Thessaloniki, Greece on May 17.
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks