A festival “American Days” will be held in Baku on May 14-21, the U.S. embassy in Baku reports.
The festival aims at presenting diversity of American culture to Azerbaijani people, as well as at promoting mutual understanding between the two nations.
The festival will include American Bluegrass Band, Broadway Medley, Contemporary Dance group, a DJ and a Chef all visiting Azerbaijan during this week with lots of public programming.
Programming will take place in Baku with some events in the regions in Azerbaijan.
All events are free and are open to the public unless otherwise noted.
Since Azerbaijan’s emergence as an independent nation in 1991, the U.S.-Azerbaijan relationship has evolved into a strategic partnership based on mutual interests and common values. The two countries cooperate in various fields including, energy, economy, agriculture, culture, education and security.
- Azerbaijani Karabakh community talks restoration of tolerant environment in Karabakh
- Jewish Republican Alliance hosts Azerbaijan’s Consul General in Los Angeles
- The US attaches great importance to the work of the OSCE Minsk Group and expresses a commitment to an ultimate resolution to the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Azerbaijan, US universities sign MoU on agricultural cooperation
- Number of U.S. tourists visiting Azerbaijan up