A festival “American Days” will be held in Baku on May 14-21, the U.S. embassy in Baku reports.
The festival aims at presenting diversity of American culture to Azerbaijani people, as well as at promoting mutual understanding between the two nations.
The festival will include American Bluegrass Band, Broadway Medley, Contemporary Dance group, a DJ and a Chef all visiting Azerbaijan during this week with lots of public programming.
Programming will take place in Baku with some events in the regions in Azerbaijan.
All events are free and are open to the public unless otherwise noted.
Since Azerbaijan’s emergence as an independent nation in 1991, the U.S.-Azerbaijan relationship has evolved into a strategic partnership based on mutual interests and common values. The two countries cooperate in various fields including, energy, economy, agriculture, culture, education and security.
- Президент Ильхам Алиев встретился в Давосе с главами компаний “The Boston Consulting Group”
- Зимняя акция от AZAL: Бесплатный авиабилет детям при путешествии с родителями
- Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) announces a new winter campaign: Free air tickets for children traveling with parents
- Бакинская высшая школа нефти укрепляет партнерские связи с Baker Hughes, General Electric Company
- Elin Suleymanov: “Independent Azerbaijan is best tribute to sacrifice of those who died during January 20 events”