“Azerbaijan ranks first in the region in terms of medical progress. I am very happy for attending such a high level event,” said professor of New York University Bob Djavan who is attending the 2nd international congress of the Urologists in Baku. “I really appreciate these kind of meetings with my Azerbaijani colleagues.”
“We are making new plans already with my Azerbaijani colleagues to visit the country again. Today Baku is the medical center of the Southern Caucasus. The National Oncology Center located in Baku successfully treats cancer patients,” he added.
- Report on destruction by Armenians of Azerbaijani historical, cultural monuments presented
- Amazon Prime has added the award-winning documentary “Endless Corridor” on the Khojaly tragedy to its library
- Shusha city to host International Culinary Festival – Karabakh Cuisine
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Congratulates Joseph Biden on Election Victory
- Центр мугама представил проект, посвященный музыкальной истории Карабаха