“Azerbaijan ranks first in the region in terms of medical progress. I am very happy for attending such a high level event,” said professor of New York University Bob Djavan who is attending the 2nd international congress of the Urologists in Baku. “I really appreciate these kind of meetings with my Azerbaijani colleagues.”
“We are making new plans already with my Azerbaijani colleagues to visit the country again. Today Baku is the medical center of the Southern Caucasus. The National Oncology Center located in Baku successfully treats cancer patients,” he added.
- Известная американская радиопрограмма подготовила цикл передач об Aзербайджане
- President Ilham Aliyev received US Congressional delegation
- Азербайджанская газета Azernews начала распространяться в США
- US Chargé D’affaires opens conference marking World day against trafficking in persons
- Art exposition of young Azerbaijani-American female artists held in Los Angeles