“Azerbaijan ranks first in the region in terms of medical progress. I am very happy for attending such a high level event,” said professor of New York University Bob Djavan who is attending the 2nd international congress of the Urologists in Baku. “I really appreciate these kind of meetings with my Azerbaijani colleagues.”
“We are making new plans already with my Azerbaijani colleagues to visit the country again. Today Baku is the medical center of the Southern Caucasus. The National Oncology Center located in Baku successfully treats cancer patients,” he added.
- Azerbaijani, US officials discuss military co-op
- Состоялась встреча председателя Государственного комитета по работе с диаспорой (ГКРД) с директором Американского еврейского комитета (AJC)
- Former US Ambassador: “Azerbaijan has potential to become essential transportation hub for all SCO countries”
- USAID to support creation of common transit space across Trans-Caspian region
- Azerbaijani, Canadian FM’s hold phone talks