“Azerbaijan ranks first in the region in terms of medical progress. I am very happy for attending such a high level event,” said professor of New York University Bob Djavan who is attending the 2nd international congress of the Urologists in Baku. “I really appreciate these kind of meetings with my Azerbaijani colleagues.”
“We are making new plans already with my Azerbaijani colleagues to visit the country again. Today Baku is the medical center of the Southern Caucasus. The National Oncology Center located in Baku successfully treats cancer patients,” he added.
- Global Soundscapes Festival – Из Канады в Азербайджан
- Memory of victims of January 20 tragedy honored in Azerbaijan’s Shusha city
- Thirty-one years have passed since the bloody 20 January
- Karabakh to become ecotourism center of regional importance – Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Azerbaijan
- Шуша станет одним из символических городов азербайджанского туризма