“Azerbaijan ranks first in the region in terms of medical progress. I am very happy for attending such a high level event,” said professor of New York University Bob Djavan who is attending the 2nd international congress of the Urologists in Baku. “I really appreciate these kind of meetings with my Azerbaijani colleagues.”
“We are making new plans already with my Azerbaijani colleagues to visit the country again. Today Baku is the medical center of the Southern Caucasus. The National Oncology Center located in Baku successfully treats cancer patients,” he added.
- Azerbaijan featured at the “Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show”
- Arizona Senate holds presentation on Azerbaijan
- Las Vegas World Affairs Council hosts a presentation on Azerbaijan
- Nevada synagogue hosts an event on Azerbaijan’s model of interfaith harmony
- В Университете АДА учреждена стипендия имени Лютфи Заде