Five new documentary films on Azerbaijan were produced in the U.S with the support of Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Culture and Tourism as well as Azerbaijan’s Consulate General in Los Angeles.
The films are “Azerbaijan: Land of Hope & Inspiration”; “Cultural & Natural History of Azerbaijan”; “Baku: Jewel of the Caspian”; “Jews of Azerbaijan: A Model for Muslim-Jewish Coexistence”; and “Christian & Muslim Villages of Azerbaijan”.
The documentaries provide information about Azerbaijan’s rich and colorful culture, history, traditions, beautiful nature and tourism opportunities. They highlight the steady development of Azerbaijan as an independent nation since 1991, and the country’s positive multiculturalism and successful model of multi-faith tolerance and harmony, which allow for Muslims, Christians, Jews and representatives of other faiths to continue to live together in peace and mutual respect.
The films have already been aired by over 20 TV channels of the United States. By late 2016, the films will be shown by 50 television stations located in 21 U.S. states, including California, reaching 19 million homes.
The documentaries were filmed and produced by ECONEWS Television and Radio Series. ECONEWS is a 3-Time EMMY-nominated series that has produced over 600 environmental television shows since 1984, and 2000 Environmental Directions Radio shows since 1977. ECONEWS is a United Nations Environment Programme Global 500 Laureate. ECONEWS shows have also received awards in the Hometown USA Video Festival, AVEDA U. S. Environmental Film Festival and other film festivals.
ECONEWS Host Nancy Pearlman and her film crew visited Azerbaijan to film the documentary shows in both Baku and various regions of Azerbaijan.
- The Daily Caller: США могли бы способствовать урегулированию карабахского конфликта, выведя Армению за российскую орбиту
- E-visa to Azerbaijan Within 3 Hours
- Azerbaijani and Turkish Products on Amazon
- Соединенные Штаты обеспокоены недавними нарушениями режима прекращения огня на линии соприкосновения войск Азербайджана и Армении
- В Азербайджане электронные визы будут выдаваться в течение трех часов посредством системы “ASAN Viza”